Private Cipher v1.2
Here you can find encrypted text. It is a short phrase.
Challenge is to decrypt it. Blowfish cipher used to encrypt it. Below you will find encryption procedures.
If text is deciphered - prize is $500
Text is a human readable meaningful string of words.
Steps taken to encrypt the text:
Essentially two runs of encryption produce two different files but they de-crypted identically.
- Text read and newlines replaced with appropriate substitute strings.
- Random encryption key and IV selected and encrypted with Serial Number as a key and portion of S/N used as IV.
- Random number of padded characters selected and inserted in the message. Allocation table of random characters built
and encrypted with new key and IV.
- Another random key and IV selected and encrypted with the second key and IV.
- Substitution keys used to replace characters in a message and encrypted with last key and IV.
Encrypted text 1 Encrypted text 2
First winner who decrypts the text gets US$500.00